By Daniel Minoli
Be part of the nanotechnology revolution in telecommunications
This e-book presents a different and thought-provoking viewpoint on how nanotechnology is poised to revolutionize the telecommunications, computing, and networking industries. the writer discusses rising applied sciences in addition to applied sciences lower than improvement that might lay the basis for such strategies as:
* Nanomaterials with novel optical, electric, and magnetic properties
* quicker and smaller non-silicon-based chipsets, reminiscence, and processors
* New-science pcs in accordance with Quantum Computing
* complicated microscopy and production systems
* quicker and smaller telecom switches, together with optical switches
* Higher-speed transmission phenomena in line with plasmonics and different quantum-level phenomena
* Nanoscale MEMS: micro-electro-mechanical systems
the writer of this state of the art e-book has performed a task within the improvement of exact nanotechnology-based communique platforms. during this ebook, he examines a wide diversity of the technology of nanotechnology and the way this box will impact each side of the telecommunications and computing industries, in either the close to and much time period, including:
* easy strategies of nanotechnology and its applications
* crucial physics and chemistry underlying nanotechnology science
* Nanotubes, nanomaterials, and nanomaterial processing
* Promising purposes in nanophotonics, together with nanocrystals and nanocrystal fibers
* Nanoelectronics, together with steel nanoclusters, semiconducting nanoclusters, nanocrystals, nanowires, and quantum dots
This booklet is written for telecommunications execs, researchers, and scholars who have to notice and take advantage of rising revenue-generating possibilities to boost the subsequent new release of nanoscale telecommunications and community structures. Non-scientists will locate the remedy thoroughly available. an in depth word list clarifies unusual phrases and ideas. Appendices are supplied for readers who are looking to delve extra into the hard-core technological know-how, together with nanoinstrumentation and quantum computing.
Nanotechnology is the following business revolution, and the telecommunications could be significantly remodeled by way of it in many years. this can be the ebook that readers have to know the way that transformation will occur, the technological know-how in the back of it, and the way they could be a a part of it.
Read Online or Download Nanotechnology Applications to Telecommunications and Networking PDF
Best Certification books
MPLS is many stuff to many of us. if you are relocating IP voice site visitors, it could suggest functionality profits for you. Daniel Minoli's "Voice Over MPLS" delivers the technical and enterprise lowdown on leading edge new ideas for packet-based voice. What does it take to construct versatile, high-performance networks with better caliber of provider?
This encyclopaedia seeks to assist readers comprehend networks and worldwide communications structures by way of offering succinct executive-style briefings of significant networking applied sciences, besides easily-digestible diagrams that illustrate key issues, topologies, architectures and configurations. The accompanying CD-ROM includes a absolutely searchable model of the ebook, extra vast insurance of subject matters, and links to suitable websites.
This booklet is the second one installment of a two-volume sequence on IPv6 and the KAME implementation. This ebook discusses these protocols which are present in extra able IPv6 units, are normally deployed in additional advanced IPv6 community environments, or aren't particular to IPv6 yet are prolonged to aid IPv6.
IS-IS or Intermediate process to Intermediate procedure protocol is a routing protocol which has lengthy been utilized by cellphone networks and has lately surged in acceptance between net provider companies and in different huge networks. The IS-IS protocol is utilized in conjunction with the Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) and provides flexibility in configuration and scalability for big and complicated networks.
Additional resources for Nanotechnology Applications to Telecommunications and Networking